When you have a house – or even a room – to call your own, that’s sometimes more than enough to get the creative gears in your head spinning. Just what can you do to make your home more aesthetic, more unique, and more reflective of you and your imaginative world? If you’re already in the process of thinking of ways to do home renovation, what about turning photos into paintings for your walls? Maybe what your home really needs is a splash of color, and a photorealistic painting can help you achieve just that. In this article are more benefits of turning beautiful photos into paintings for your walls.
This is a sponsored post in partnership with Pen Warriors.
The Numbers Of Renovation: Should You Add New Color To Your Home?
If you’ve ever wanted to add a creative spin to your home, you’re not exactly alone. In fact, a lot of first-time homebuyers and millennials are actually spending quite a ton for renovations. In fact, $26,200 were spent by millennials who renovated their homes in 2016, with first-timers spending as much as $33,800. If you think a dash of life with photorealistic walls might ruin your home’s appearance, you might want to go with the trend and just go creative with your walls’ appearances.
If you want to try out transforming beautiful photos into paintings, services such as 1st Art Gallery Paintings can actually let you choose a wide variety of options to decorate your walls with. Before you call them, however, consider enlightening yourself with the benefits of using creative walls first. This at least lets you get a bird’s eye view of the various perks of what a realistic photo painting can give you.
- Add a more modernized look to your interior: When it comes to renovations, a lot of people tend to focus on either adding a lot of things outside or inside the home in terms of “general” parts such as columns, doors and windows, cupboards and counters, chairs or even tables. Adding a photo painting to your wall however can help modernize the overall look of the household. This allows you to go beyond trends and actually get your walls to look not as plain as other walls.
- Powerful means to express creativity: Getting a photo painted on your wall isn’t just something you do willy-nilly. Choosing the right wall to place the photo on, what kind of photo you want painted, and what style adjustments you want changed to these walls can greatly express your inner creativity. Even if someone else gets to paint everything for you, getting first dibs on conceptualizing concepts can greatly give you that dose of creative pride you need to truly call your house your own home.
- Become a trend setter: Not a lot of homes actually have photorealistic paintings on their walls because not a lot of people get to see the potential of such a radical design choice to be a trendsetter. If you want to stand out in your neighborhood as one of the most unique households out there, perhaps getting yourself a photo transformed into a painting can be great. This adds a dash of creativity and freshness to your home that not a lot of houses get to achieve even with renovation.
- Immerse yourself, friends, visitors, relatives to your best moments: Photographs that get transformed into photos can be quite the way to help friends, visitors, and relatives to relive your experiences. No longer do you have to tell them “You’ve got to be there,” because you actually have the means to help them be “there” even in spirit. Having them be able to see your memories up close and personal can let them at least have a dash of the moment you’ve experienced and at least relate to why you chose your particular photos as your most special ones.
- Immortalize your memories in your home: If you’ve ever wanted to make a memory permanent – say, a family photo, or an amazing moment with your loved one, or a beautiful scene in a park or another country, then why not turn those photos into paintings for your walls? Adding these additions to your home can allow you to have the means to forever remember your life’s most amazing memories. Not only that, but you don’t have to worry about your photos getting creased or wet, or your files getting deleted. Your best moments will be on your walls for you to see anytime you want or need to.
The Takeaway: Why Go Blank When You Can Go Photo?
If there’s anything the above could share, it’s that you don’t necessarily have to resort to simple walls when it comes to renovating your home. If you’re looking for a more creative way of expressing your imaginative tendencies, why not opt for a photo-realistic wall?. If you’re about to make renovations for your home, do consider doing this to your walls.
Adam Cross is a writer contributing works to 1st Art Gallery. His attention to detail extends to things he writes, as he knows he has a responsibility to his readers as a writer to express his idea in a clear and concise manner. He’s currently trying his hand at oil painting, an activity he’s currently enjoying.